About the project
Merks Viesturdārzs is a new project by construction company Merks in one of Riga’s prettiest neighbourhoods, next to the historic city park Viesturdārzs.
The project will be implemented in three stages and will comprise 350 apartments of different sizes, all of which will share high construction quality and modern design. There will be three apartment buildings of five to seven storeys. In the first stage, about 100 apartments will be constructed in the building closest to the park.
Projected time of commissioning for the first building: 2nd quarter of 2020.
Everything changes and evolves. It’s with this in mind that we’ve planned the new Merks Viesturdārzs project – so that it can continue to grow in the future with the latest technology and the newest residents’ needs.
We’re using the latest technology to ensure building residents’ safety and modern amenities. For instance, are you planning to drive an electric car? It will be possible to install a charging point in the car park.
With the greatest respect for ecology and the environment in which we live, we’ve designed the Merks Viesturdārzs project in accordance with Class A energy efficiency requirements.
The apartments will be available with a complete, high-quality finish.
You won’t have to deal with any repairs. You’ll be able to get right to the furnishing process, lending the apartment your own character and style. You’ll definitely like the feel of the 2.78-metre-high ceiling and the balcony or terrace planned for each apartment. In addition, some apartments will have auxiliary rooms – storage facilities for your sports equipment, hobby items, etc.
The heat will be provided by Rīgas siltums. The apartments will have floor-mounted convection heaters.Each apartment will have a decentralised ventilation system with wall-mounted equipment, while upper-floor apartments will have their own air-conditioners. That way you’ll be able to enjoy life in a healthy environment with fresh air.
A step towards a higher quality of life
Home doesn’t end beyond the apartment door. It continues into green surroundings, convenient storage spaces, parking spaces and bicycle racks, and safe playgrounds for children.
One of the benefits of buying a home in any Merks project is the inspiration and personal development offered by our planned environment. The Viesturdārzs project is also human-centred – you are at the heart of things. We’re doing everything possible to ensure that your new home provides you with a high quality of life.
- Common areas. The ground floor will have staircase entrances, lockable pram and bicycle space for each staircase, and utility and garbage space. You’ll no longer need to store certain belongings, such as prams or bicycles, in your apartment.
- The buildings will have high-quality and safe elevators – especially important for families with children, seniors and people with disabilities.
- It will be possible to acquire a personal storage room in the basement.
- Parking spaces. Heated parking spaces will be available on the lower level, purchasable at an additional cost.
- Courtyard. The courtyard will have a bicycle rack, a children’s playground, and greenspace for relaxing. Merks projects are distinguished by the fact that we create not only comfortable homes but also comfortable environments around them, taking into consideration children, athletes, seniors, parents, teenagers, and friends and relatives.
Merks – a trusted partner
Merks is the only all-in-one project developer, builder and guarantor in Latvia. That’s why we do our utmost to ensure the highest quality in every new project implementation process and beyond. Learn more about Merks quality.
Interested in the project?
Get the latest news by email. We’ll inform you about the start of advance sales, the possibility to view apartment plans and other news!